Busy, busy

It's been a busy few days.  Monday was spent visiting some previous work clients, trying to drum up some business. On Tuesday we braved Glasgow, Ikea and the beer shop.  Extra storage units bought and a some new beer kits for our Christmas brew! Today was Toddlers Thursday club and the lunch club, it's been all go!

I spent my spare moments today finishing unpicking the arms off a jumper I knitted for J, I started doing it weeks ago and thought I'd try and get it off my list.  In my rush to finish the jumper for J I sewed the arms on too tightly, so now that it'll fit B I'm altering them!

Arms unpicked!
 The pattern is Sublime, Matelot Sweater pattern 6013, knitted in Sublime baby cashmere merino silk DK.
Now all I need to do is sew it all together again!

Comments

Popular Posts