Treasury Sunday

Sunday again!! How did that happen?!
This week seems to have flown by in a flurry of Mother's Day card making. I've sold twice the number I thought I would, including one to Australia (check me out, Crafty Lou International!) so I'm a very happy bunny!

No rest for the wicked though! I've been scribbling away in my sketch book with ideas for Easter cards, so watch this space!

Easter card scribblings!
I've also been working on another couple of paper clay ideas.

Paper clay objects....big and small!
And I bought this lovely paper, all fresh, clean, spring colours!



And, as it's Sunday we have an Etsy treasury!  This weeks was inspired by the spring stirrings of all the birdies, beasties, animals.................and maybe even faries!!  I give you Spring Fairytales.

Comments

Popular Posts