A turquoise happily ever after!

What a day Wednesday was! We were in Oban all day and had a fabulous day, it wasn't exactly great weather (a bit grey and windy) but it was a much needed break from the usual grind!  When we got home I switched on the laptop and.......WOW!


Firstly my happily ever after paper cut had been included in this beautiful Etsy treasury.
Secondly I entered it into the fantastic Crafty Loves giving inspiration game and got some fantastic comments from people and thirdly.......it only bloomin' got included in the Folksy handmade wedding list!!!! I've been floating about 6 inches off the ground since!

And since it's Sunday, we have an Etsy treasury! I give you Turquoise #1................I bloody love turquoise I do.....and if that's not a good enough reason.....I don't know what is!

Comments

Popular Posts