Busy, biz, biz!

I've had a busy few weeks with a very, very full order book, which is fantastic; but as Open Studios looms closer I've decided that I'm going to close my order book at the end of July until the begining of September.  This should give me time to complete all my orders, sort out my studio and concentrate on cutting some new designs. 
........Sorting out my studio is shorthand for remove everything, give it a long overdue paint and organise it!
........Studio is shorthand for the room where I take up one corner and the rest contains a piano, various chairs, toys and other detritus!


Here's a photie of my wee corner......eeerrrr nice and tidy!


Here's a sneeky peek of a paper cut inspired by a quote from Christopher Columbus, this is the initial drawing of the design.  The next stage in the process is to have a trial cut out to see how it all works and tweek the design a bit if necessary!

Comments

Popular Posts