New prints on the block!

I had a bit of a listing bonanza on Etsy last night!

I've FINALLY got around to taking photos of a couple of new prints and also some better pictures of some old favourites.  It's been lurking on my (never ending) to do list for about a month and I was finally inspired to get my camera out and get snapping!
I was so pleased with the results that I kept working into the wee small hours and listed the newbies and revamped the older listings!

So first of all the newbies.....................
Initial......C.


Perfect for the completely captivating Claire's, Caroline's, Chloe's and Cicely's in your life.
Need it in your life? 


 
Screen printed Moleskine Cahier
 

 
A botanically inspired screen printed Moleskine Cahier journal. The print shows a swathe of leaves, flowers, hanging hearts and birdies in a beautiful deep, rich purple.
Perfect for keeping in your bag to jot down those important, never ending lists.



And the old favourites............................
You Smiled
 

"When I saw you I fell in love and you smiled because you knew" 
A beautiful, romantic sentiment, making this a perfect gift to give to your other half on your wedding day, your anniversary or just because you want them to know how much they mean to you. Something you can hang on your wall and enjoy as you grow old together.

 
LOVE

 
The print shows the word love, embellished with flowers, delicate, lacey leaves and a pair of birdies. It would make a beautiful gift for you to give to a special couple on their wedding day, something they will hang on the wall and treasure forever.


Comments

Popular Posts